[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox MDV650R/17 no record in DVD+R.

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:34:09 -0400

John;

DVD- and DVD+ are two different Formats.
Save yourself the expense and trouble of ordering a "mechanism".
    I record on both formats on my computer. If you plan on making this your
"bread and butter", do some reading. Although both fit into your CD drive,
DVD+ and DVD- are like VHS and BETA.

Too long of a story to bring onto TechAssist, but since DVD recording is in
it's infancy...go to Google..enter your questions.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx