[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox M#CCZ134AT01 TV/VCR service mode

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:21:09 -0600

Dave,

Thanks for the info, I guess I should of opened the unit back up again and
looked for a vert. size control, I just figured with it being manufactured
in '98' that it probably had a service mode for that function. I adjusted
VR541 and that took care of the problem.

                                                   Thanks Again!
                                                   Dan Webster
                                                   Webster's TV
                                                   Shullsburg, Wi.