[TechAssist] Magnavox M#CCZ134AT01 TV/VCR service mode

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:31:36 -0600

Techs,

I have a Magnavox 13" TV/VCR that was brought into shop for repair and I
gave customer a estimate and they didn't want to spend that much to repair
so they said to junk it. I went ahead and fixed the unit for my own use, but
after the repair the picture is stretched vertically. With not being
familiar with the newer NAP products, I need the directions on how to enter
the service menu to adjust the vertical size. Also I don't have the original
remote if it has to be done with the remote. I have a remote that is
operating the unit, but it's from a different  Magnavox unit and don't know
if I will be able to access the service menu with it or not. Can service
menu be accessed with front controls or not? Any help would be appreciated!

                                               Dan Webster
                                               Webster's TV
                                               Shullsburg, Wi.

SUBJECT field to the address above.