[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Ch25Y1 Yoke Noise

  • From: GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:34:46 EST

In a message dated Fri, 25 Jan 2002  8:27:35 AM Eastern  Thanks All for your
speedy reply. I will do that tomorrow, oh no I'll be closed tomorrow but first
thing Monday I'll get right on it. I need to move it because I don't have much
room. Thanks again, Grady---GOW TV Service  Standard Time, "mark brock"