[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Ch.25B800 Shuts Down

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:01:03 -0600

Grady, HTML is not allowed at the list, and it's converted to
plain text anyway.  (If I understand you correctly).  You
seem to be using it just fine, can you please post how to put
the latest text of an email thread at the TOP, (like you did)
and how not include all that header information?  I don't
mean the small headers that state from whom each email in a
thread is from, that is needed, but I'm talking about 20
lines or so of the email properties.  Another AOL member is
having problems with this.
Thanks,
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org