[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox 20MS233S service manual, very low audio

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:43:52 -0700

I have this exact problem,although my set came in with No Audio at all on
the tuner,but the Audio was fine on the A/V inputs.
Per WinStips/bulletin,I replaced IC7000,9322 1527 0671, 'postage stamp IC'.
Now I'm left with Audio on tuner ,Too Low in my opinion.
Also,when I change channels,the Audio is even lower,but will gradually
increase to it's "too low" level.
Audio on A/V inputs is fine.

I was going to post, to the group, this problem to see if there are any
Service Menu adjustments that may help

Peggs