[TechAssist] Maggy TS3253, no remote, how can I ...

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:53:50 -0400

Maggy TS3253, no remote, how can I switch to the av input?  It's my dad's set
and I got a dvd player hooked up with the AV jacks and I have a cable box but I
can't get the dvd player to show up.  Do I need the remote to switch to the AV
inputs? I can't find the Owners manual online. Thanks for responding!

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!
- - - A backward poet writes inverse - - -