[TechAssist] Looking for NLA RCA tv part

  • From: "James M. Osburn" <josbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:24:14 -0500

Hi Techs,
I have an RCA  X20131EB chassis CTC146F in for repair (don't ask me why but
customer paid the estimate fee and wanted me to try to fix it). It seems the
only thing wrong with the set is a destroyed front panel switch designation
number SW422V on the pc board. The RCA part # is 196079 and shows NLA from
Tritronics. Anyone have any old stock or a good used one from the bonepile?
For lack of a better description this is a dual tact switch
and I believe it is for Vol up and down (the front panel buttons for this
switch are broken off and customer was using a wooden stick to access it).
Please let me know if anyone has one and the cost. Thanks,
Mark Osburn
J.M. Audio Video Repair
3701 Carthage Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas