[TechAssist] Re: Looking for Mr. Goodtech

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:49:03 -0500

Almost needing the   knowledge and logic skills of a rocket scientist and
under $20 a hour,   why take all the abuse to be a TV repairman.  I will say
however I still have a job and most of my factory worker friends don't or
are working at Home Depot and Lowes.  We are now moving into a new era in
jobs.   It will take alot more than a highschool diploma to make decent
money in the future.  ETC.

Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075