[TechAssist] Re: Line conditioners

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:55:27 -0500

I'm not an expert at this overpriced stuff either, but would agree with
Damon.
I have seen no difference in using regular Audio/Video patch cords
($3.95) over their Gold Plated patch cords for ($21.95)

Basic Electronics tell me that most solid state components do not work
well with raw A/C. So if you want to buy (or sell) Line Conditioners at
1K per pop, may consider investing that money and open a BMW Car
Dealership.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx