[TechAssist] Last Call for Training in Ohio

  • From: JSopko112@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:37:15 EDT

       As the song says "....As the Days dwindle down - - To a precious
Few... "  So does the time before the Training in Ohio.  Response has been
teriffic
and there are (as of yesterday) only 5 slots remaining.  We had to cut it off
at 65 students because of room size.  The purpose of this message is to
notify anyone who wanted to come, but put it off, that This is the time to act,
and
act quickly to secure your place.   Everyone gripes about the lack of
training, but here it is, and available to anyone whether you're a member or
not, so
if you miss out you only have yourself to blame.
The Line up of training is :
Thursday Sept 23 - SONY PLASMA
Thursday Sept 23 - PIONEER PLASMA

Friday Sept 24 - HITACHI NEW CHASSIS
Friday Sept 24 - Panasonic LCD

Saturday Sept 25 - ZENITH DLP
Saturday Sept 25 - TOSHIBA DLP

       Many of those are the same classes that you missed if you didn't go to
NPSC in Nashville (or you missed there because so many classes were scheduled
in the same time slot)  Each of these classes is presented with no conflict,
so you get all Six for the price of one ticket.  For details, see the
NesdaOhio website at   www.nesda-ohio.com  or email me at jsopko112@xxxxxxxx

       Don't miss out on the Big Grand Prize to be raffled off on Friday - a
$500 Dollar CMM HDTV PATTERN GENERATOR...  Someone will be going home with a
great prize that will be an asset to their business - as if just the training
wasn't asset enough.

What you should do RIGHT NOW is call Ron Purkhiser (352-666-4773) to see if
there are any slots remaining and tell him over the phone to save one for You.
I hope to see you there   Autumn in Ohio is lovely - the trees are just
starting to turn color, We DON'T have Hurricanes, and there's No Flooding at
1200
ft above Sea Level. (they don't call it "Summit County" for Nothin' - highest
point in the state)

This will be the last message about the training (a cheer goes up all 'round)
and your last chance to attend ...  Look for me as close to Front Row Center
as possible, and stop by & say "Hi".  I'll be there !
Joe Sopko
Consumer Service
"SERVICE SINCE THE LAST MILLENIUM"
4028 Mayfield Rd