[TechAssist] Laptop

  • From: Hermantv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:50:00 EST

My compaq Armada 1578 Laptop just died. Will power up, however will not
accept any keyboard commands. All the lights are on. Called Compaq and went
through several procedures that did no good. The Compaq Tek said it was
probably the Mother board and will most likely not be cost effective to
repair. Has anyone had experience with Compaq Laptops. Any info would be
appreciated. I am a TV Tek and do not do much with computers .
Tommy Herman...Herman TV
SUBJECT field to the address above.