[TechAssist] Re: LIFT TRUCKS

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:41:33 -0500

....Upps! OK - (makes sense now) Sorry Jeff, thought you were referring to
the Genie folding Load Lifter model. Yes, I have been looking at those
models also.

Considering...

1-Genie Standard-Base GL-4 or GL-8 w/ optional puemanic wheels/lift plate
2-Wesco Magnesium Winch WMPL-40-2022 / WMPL-54-2022
3-Wesco Magnesium Pedalift MPL-40-2022 / MPL-54-2022

Dan
Garris TV
New Bern, NC

>From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [TechAssist] Re: LIFT TRUCKS
>Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:27:22 -0600
>
>I'm sorry--I forgot to add the link
>
>http://www.wescomfg.com/lift-prod.html
>
>The model I am referring to is the pl-54-2222
>
>TV doctor
>Avalon, wi

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.