[TechAssist] Re: LA7672

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:42:33 -0400

The original Philips part number is 483520988005 and is listed in Force 32
as an LA7672P. I don't know if you need the Philips OEM part only. I guess
it is possible as the Philips STV9379 and Sony STV9379 are not
interchangable for example as one in the other will have raster distortion
as I have seen many other servicers report. Tritronics has the Philips part
number in stock.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager