[TechAssist] Kustom KPS-PM100 powered mixer

  • From: "Art Bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:32:05 -0400

I've got a lady bringing in one of these PA amps sometime tomorrow, and she
needs it back by Saturday for a job they have.

The symptoms are 60Hz hum after it warms up (which can't be turned down),
and chirps/squeals sometimes when they turn it on.

I'm 99.9% sure I'll find some bad electrolytics, but would anyone have a
schematic for this just for standby backup? I've searched around on the web
and have not found anything.

Thanks,

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV