[TechAssist] Re: Kp41t45

  • From: "Damon" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:26:56 -0500

Unplug the yoke and scope the drive signal to the amp, that'll give you an
idea whether it's the yoke or the signal at fault, also you can swap the
connector from the green /blue (or wires) and see if the other amp gets hot.
I'll assume it doesn't smoke it instantly???

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN