[TechAssist] Re: Konka Products

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:50:47 -0500

They closed their facility in Calif.last year,and I read in a trade mag
they pulled out of the US. The article went on to say if anyone had any
unpaid warranty claims ,direct it to the State attorny's office in CA.I
dealt with a very nice helpful fellow out there and was sorry to see
them go. Sent me free diagram and tech assist.
They were decent...probably why they left.
Phil Bader

DnTwnTV@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Has anyone worked on anything by this Mfg? I am trying to locate some service
> literature for a TV/DVD combo Model DT138U.  I have sent several e-mails to
> the Co. but no replys. I am not aware of any other source for this
> information. Konka is the third largest Electronic Mfg. in China per there
> web site. Dosen't help in USA.    Paul
>
> Paul
>                                           dntwntv@xxxxxxx
>
> Central TV & Video
>                                    Grover Beach Ca.
>
>     (805)481-8084

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: