[TechAssist] Re: Kenwood subwoofer model sw-32ht

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:59:42 -0500

I looked through MCM's listings, but the problem is the size of the hole in
the cabinet, appx 7" which is slightly smaller than the 8" speakers listed
(most were around 7.2").  Also this speaker has a very long throw compared
to most I've seen, I don't know much about the speaker specifications.  This
is a sealed box, probably 2 cu ft volume...
        I am hesitant to use a generic speaker in a subwoofer, the one in it
still
works, but distorts at hi volume.  I would be afraid a replacement would not
perform or endure well.
Jerry
Christians Electronic Service