[TechAssist] KV35S40

  • From: "Rudolph" <rudolph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:41:55 -0400

Hi Techs

Have a Sony KV35S40 came in dead. Complaint was that the set was repaired
before and worked for two days and went dead again. Found the horizontal output
shorted and the power supply bad. Resored power supply and replaced horizontal
output and the set works. We ran the set for a couple hours and discovered that
the yoke was getting hot (really hot). The yoke was rang on sencore LC102 and
it rang good, also it looks perfect. Any ideas or help will be appreciated. I
cannot find anything bad.

Thanks

Rudolph

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html