[TechAssist] Re: KV35S36 regs in thermal runaway

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:09:52 -0400

The one that I had with a bad transformer would run for a few minutes and
blow the transistors.  They got hot pretty fast.  The transformer did not
test bad, but did not measure the same inductance on one of the coils as a
good one that I had.  I just got lucky to have one to compare.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL
352-332-5608