[TechAssist] Re: KV-27S40-no video.

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 06:49:52 -0800 (PST)

Good morning:
Could somebody please tell me the output pins in the jungle ic for R,G and B.?
TIA,
Jorge.
 jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello:

This Sony KV-27S40 has no video or OSD (black screen),audio is OK.If I increase
the screen control in the F.B.,only get bright screen with retrace lines.CRT
passed all tests.If I decrease the screen to the minimum and suddenly increase
it to a certain spot,I get good image for about 1 sec and then again the
symptom described above.

I have no schematic for it.The voltages measured on IC 1751 (TDA6168JF) on the
CRT Board are:

pin:

1)1.17 vdc

2)1.12 vdc

3)1.13 vdc

4)0

5)4.1 vdc (ik)

6)193 vdc

7)183 vdc

8)183 vdc

9)183 vdc

Does somebody please tell me the correct voltages for ths pins? or any tip to
troubleshoot it in the correct direction?.Any help is welcome.Also G2 is 310
vdc when screen is black and G1 is -.006.

TIA,

Jorge.

Jorge Aguado-Puerto Rico
J.C.Electronic Repairs