[TechAssist] KLH DVD DAV5022

  • From: "JOHN E. CARR" <CARR142@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:29:45 -0500

HI Tech's, I have this player, that the standby lite comes on, the lens
assembly set to it's home position, and that's it. There is no display lit, or
functions.
The output voltages from the pwr. supply are seem to be correct. The components
on the display pcb check good, (there is a Sony brand chip on this board, that
I believe is the cause of the problems).
Does anyone have any experience with this model ?

TIA, John Carr
John's Repair Center
Phila., Pa. 19148

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: