[TechAssist] Re: JVC-TV- AV2773-Part ID help

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 00:15:48 -0600

This is the last of the comments please.  This is EXACTLY the
reason why several left this list today, chit-chat.  We have
a chat list.  Please use each list for it's intended
purposes.  From your welcome message:

"9.  Your chat service can be found here;
     http://network54.com/Hide/Chat/26306 "

This list has grown to almost 600 members and is becoming
more popular, better and better all the time.  This is
because we try and keep the BS to a minimum here.  This in
turn attracts the best techs from all over the world and
makes the list better for all that want help on their tough
repairs.

TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx