[TechAssist] Re: JVC vcr fundamentals

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:01:02 -0500

This is what he told me . He said he had it hooked up like that so he could
record from either deck to the other one. Where I got lost is how he got the
video down to the TV so he could monitor it out of the video outputs.I ran
the RF outputs like that but he said now you can only use the one for a
player and the other for a recorder. Not the way he had it. I think he just
forgot how he had it hooked up. I showed him the way I would do it and he
doesn't like it. OH WELL!
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx