[TechAssist] Re: JVC vcr fundamentals

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:33:26 -0600

The guy is nuts
did he also lose his Sony TV? haha
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc

----- Original Message -----
From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] JVC vcr fundamentals

> Just came back from a guys house and I fixed two JVC vcrs for him. I
carried them in gave them to him and he hooked them up. He went to video on
the TV and put a tape in. No picture! I take a look at the back of the vcrs
and he has the out on the top one going to the in on the bottom one, and the
out on the bottom one going to the in on the top one.I said you got nothing
going to the TV for A / V outputs, he says yes I do and he points to the RF
cords. I told him it won't work like that but he insisted he's been doing it
like that for 18 yrs. My question is, is he nuts or am I a little behind on
technology? I hooked it up like it should be but he wasn't happy and said
he'll straighten it out because he's been doing it a long time. He'll give
me a call if he can't get it right.Just wanted to tell you guys about part
of my day thanks for listening. Guy has me pissed off.
> al marquardt
> ampm@xxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: