[TechAssist] Re: JVC tech support

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:08:17 -0600

Leon,

The number I have listed for JVC is 1-800-526-5308

I have copied Monte's post for web addresses.

TEC's
     For those who are not an authorized  service shop...here is JVC's
parts
search...ALL PRODUCTS....
For those with an account with them ...use bottom URL.

 http://www.jvcservice.com/accweb4/FMdlPrtXrf.asp

http://www.JVCservice.com

MONTE MONCRIEF
BAKERSFIELD , CA. 93304-3946
DOCVIDEO.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL# 10-10-811-1-661-398-1057

Hope this helps,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

----------------------------------

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:40:27 -0500 "Leonard G. Caillouet"
<lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Someone posted the number for JVC recently and I thought that I
> saved it but
> did not.  Could you post it again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leon.