[TechAssist] Re: JVC covergence I/C STK392-110

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:07:51 -0800 (PST)

Wayne
 I have the manual coming from circuitwork, I think. Thanks,
Paul
Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul:
I would use the-110s from B&D, unless it is warranty.
www.bdent.com

I don't think there is anything magic about the package the part comes
in, the trick is obtaining reliable parts.

If you want adjustment information you need to provide a model number,
including the letters, if any, at the end of the serial number.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl. 32506-3310

Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW.PensacolaTVRepair.Com

850-456-5995 voice
850-458-6369 fax

Paul wrote:
> This JVC, I/C is listed as a Hybrid @ 57.85. The pioneer is listed as
> a Hybrid but is substituted to a Panasonic C5A00000108 @ 20.93.
> Because this is a JVC TV, my inclination is to put in the JVC because
> it is factory issue. The question is because the pioneer is listed as
> a Hybrid is there any reason that it would not work as well as the
> JVC? I had planned to put both red & blue I/C's in even though red is
> OK. If I can find the adjustment information. We just had this
> discussion a week or so ago. Thought this might be an exception to
> the consensus.
>
> Paul
>

> Paul ,B Central TV&Video 911W Grand Ave Grover Beach Ca.
> (805)481-8084

> engines. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm Set Vacation
> mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation Lost
> Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".