[TechAssist] Re: JVC covergence I/C STK392-110

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:56:48 -0500

PS, 10.50 from East Coast Transistor, 516-483-5742,
www.eastcoasttransistor.com or www.kenwoodparts.com

Use any STK392-110 from a known good source, just don't use a cheap
knock off. Any in a manufacturer package should be ok, they all make up
their own prices. The last batch we got came from East Coast Transistor
and all were ok.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *