[TechAssist] Re: JVC VCR Mod: HR-A53U

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:46:25 -0500

Mark,
This is usually a "customer" problem. They try to "force" a tape into the
load tray, either too fast or not square. This will force the gears out of
sequence, therefore the timing problem. Sometimes, this will damage the
gears on the load tray. Check the gears for a missing or damaged tooth.
Paul W
C&W Electronics

From: "Mark Daniell" <MaDaniell@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] JVC VCR Mod: HR-A53U
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:56:27 -0400

This VCR came in constantly trying to eject the tape.  After
a couple of tries it would switch off.   I pulled the tape assembly and
was able to get the timing corrected.    I don't see any
reason for it to lose the sequence to begin with.
It's working now, but I don't want to give it back to have
it fail again.
Does anyone have the supply voltages for this model?

Also, does anyone have an extra Sams #3844 I can purchase?

Thanks in Advance,
Mark

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx