[TechAssist] JVC VCR HR-VP639U

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AAAA TECH-ASSIST" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:56:14 -0500

Anyone spend any time oin these as far as "no Loading" of cassette.
Have 2 identical models here, and VCR will not accept tape.
Since I have 2 here, maybe someone has run across one of these at some time,
and actually fixed the problem, and made a note on the fix.
Display is on, and if I complete the load, manually, seems to work Play,
rewind, FF. But then will not unload the tape.

Thanks;

-Ed-

teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS.