[TechAssist] Re: JVC TV model AV27CM3- top half of screen stretched with foldover [SECOND POST]

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:45:37 -0600

Gary,
I see that you didn't list C422 as one you have checked.
It is a 1ufd. @ 35 volts (Tentanilum).
Worth a try, maybe ?

HTH,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx