[TechAssist] JVC TV Model AV27BP3 - No OSD, video

  • From: "Wally Heise" <sirepair@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:16:21 -0500

Hello Techs,

I am also working on a JVC that was hit by lightning / power surge.  After
replacing 3 voltage regulators, I now have high voltage and raster, but no
or washed out video and no audio and no OSD.  When I get a channel to tune
in, it lacks horizontal sync also.  I am stumped, service manual is NLA.
Does anyone have a schematic they could scan or ideas?

Thanks
Wally Heise
South Isle Repair
Isle, Mn.