[TechAssist] Re: JVC TV AV36260 poor video and low vertical size

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:32:38 -0500

Ken, check the vertical output IC solder pads. Some JVC's have too much
white paint around the pads, affecting the solder connections. Take a
blade and scrape off all the paint around the pads and reinstall the IC.
I had it happen once but different model.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984