[TechAssist] Re: JVC SR-L901U time lapse playback problem

  • From: greentron@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:18:17 +0000

Maybe on one unit but not on five! Its probably an electrolytic somewhere. This
model is prone to caps that have dried out with age. These are about 9 years
old now. The problem is probably an electrolytic in the preamp or servo, but it
is not obvious that any specific electrolytic would cause this problem. I was
hoping that someone has already solved this problem.
J Silverman