[TechAssist] Re: JVC PTV NU55BX4, Problem with Red. Second Request.

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:43:33 -0500

Since the
> > "Cinema", "Full", and "Panorama" pictures are good and the problem only
> > is seen in "Regular,"

The red picture occurs only in "Regular" mode, controlled by the digital
control bus, I suspect if the unit has separate settings in the EEprom for
Regular and Wide modes (I'll bet it does) he'll just need to adjust the
bias/drives or it may be due to the board that controls the aspect ratio/
recreating the video. Don't know the board name, but in either case a
schematic/adjustment manual is absolutely necessary for this problem.

You DO NOT have a bad CRT.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services