[TechAssist] JVC KD-SX770 Car Deck CD will not eject when unit is HOT!!

  • From: albert walfield <albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:07:51 -0300

 Have had in and replace load belt sent out a week latter with cd in it.
When I got on the bench and ran it up it was cold and CD came right out.
worked every time Took it apart again went over the mechanism even glued the
pulley of the load motor  to the shaft in case it was slipping on shaft when
hot. Recleaned roller for transport mechanism

 The snap springs  that brings the transport roller assembly up and down one
is silver and one is black. Has both them on the same way I thought they
were reverse to each other and don't have one in the shop to check. I never
had them off so that is the way it originally was.  NO volume 12 hrs play
will eject no problem but run volume on half way for 2 hrs and will not come
out.Load motor runs normal but goes so far but  it does not snap up and out.
Even spray a light penatrating lube on front bearing os load motor no
difference.
The deck is put together in such away you can't run it apart to watch..

Anyone run across this before or have a service bulletin for this problem.
Grasping at straws now.
Ready to pull my hair out!

thanks
Albert Walfield