[TechAssist] JVC GR-SXM250U image sensor

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:43:27 -0500

This 2002/2003 model camcorder appears to have a defective CCD image sensor.
Looking up CCD on the Tritronics site by model number tells me that it is
not in stock and cannot be ordered. But the Herman site gives me a
LYH30522002A  CCD Base Assembly and does not say anything about not being
available.
Is that the image sensor? Is there a secret warranty on those like there is
on certain Sony models? Does the service manual CD cover more than one
model?
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave