[TechAssist] Re: JVC GR-DVL725 U ( Camcorder)

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:36:44 -0500

Sometimes you can get a better idea of what is going on with heads by
playing a prerecorded tape in forward search. Its unlikely that all the
heads are bad, if any. If I feel that a head is either bad or clogged and I
cannot unclog it, I run a lapping tape for about 10 seconds. Sometimes that
unclogs it and anyway at that point there is nothing to lose.
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC
29609                864 232 3889