[TechAssist] Re: JVC DVD Recorder

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:58:32 -0800

the caps didn't fix it........ i'm not sure what 'loading' means.......

I have found that when the unit IS working,opening the DVD Tray,sends the
unit into the 'loading'
symptom again......... it consistently does that.

Also the Video problems on DVD,seem to be caused by a Module(looks like a
micro in it) under the
DVD Mechanism.I can heat/chill this Module and get a dramatic change in the
DVD Video....it still plays the DVD fine,but the Video goes haywire....

Peggs