[TechAssist] JVC Cd/Radio player FS-SD5

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:06:06 -0500

Hi all.  Can any of you possible help this guy below?  We
don't normally reply to emails like this (sent from my
website to the sales account requesting repair information
from non-techs), but, I saw he was in the Army and told him I
would do what I could to help him.  I think these guys need
all the help and support they can get from us "civilians"
especially at a time like this.  I told him I would fwd any
information I got to him.
Thanks guys,
-Clint

God Bless Us All