[TechAssist] JVC AV-32F703 shutsdown

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:22:14 -0600

This JVC has me stumped it had a vented capacitor C973 and poor solder
on jumper W624 just like
a couple of tips programs said to look for but it still shuts down after
5-6 seconds. The HV is at 29KV and
I even changed the fly even after good ringing suspecting internal
arcing. Would anyone have the schematics
for this set in PDF. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks much!!

Bill Grabowski

--
Bill Grabowski