[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-32050 lightning damaged

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:06:42 -0400

Bill, I have two of these pains-in-the-ass in the shop right now.  One is
very similar to yours and one I have running but the B+ only comes up to 85v
and the pix is undersized hor & vert.  I have the manual, it was not very
expensive but still stumped.  have checked and changed everything that I can
imagine creating a problem and then some.  I have been told that they are
impossible to fix but was hard headed like you.  If you want a copy of the
schematic I can send it by fax or mail.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World