[TechAssist] JVC AV27820 Chassis A53

  • From: Warren <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:32:18 -0500

Hi All   Merry CHRISTmas

Have no schematic for this TV   The set does not start up at all.  On
the STK F-6514  pins 2 and 5 read a short in circuit but I don't know if
this is normal or not. The horiz Out is a 2SD 1878 but it seems to test
ok. No sounds are heard when you try to turn the set on and no led at
the front lights up. Can someone give me a few hints with this one..

I have another JVC   AV-CM274 also no power up  But this one the "on
timer" light out front comes on and stays on.. Ideas?
I can post this one seperately if that would be better.

Thanks in advance
Warren Campbell
Campbell's TV & Appliances
Cannington Ont.