[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-27430 Chassis A110

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:16:43 -0500

Don't know about JVC but the last set I looked at that had this problem
had choices of CC1, CC2, CC3, TEXT1, TEXT2, TEXT3, TEXT4, etc with no
off option. Setting it for CC1 instead of a text mode should stop the
black box problem.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *