[TechAssist] JVC AV-2672S Sync Problem

  • From: "Robert McPherson" <rm502@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:41:07 -0500

Hello:
I have a JVC Model AV-2672S that has a  Sync Problem in my shop.  When cold,
the set runs perfectly for about 4 minutes.  After it warms up, any vertical
lines that may be in the scene start tearing/bending/jumping to the right of
the raster.  This gets worse, until eventually the raster folds over into a
series of diagonal lines and ALMOST start rolling.  If the set is switched off,
then immediately back on, the raster is stable for a minute or two before it
repeats the proble.  Tapping, cooling, heating have not had an effect.  Can't
find any bad solder joints. Don't have data on this model. Any ideas?  Thanks!

Robert McPherson
McPherson Electronics
Telephone (502) 367-9324
Cellphone (502) 298-6997