[TechAssist] JVC AN-3151S (GYChassis)

  • From: "sterling pasher" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:06:42 -0230

    Guys: I have a JVC AN-3151S with nary a bit of sound. I'm in bad need of
a schematic of the sound section.Usually I can fix with the help NTE (old
ECG)cross reference manual but none of the components are crossed. Checked
with Sams but they don't have it and it will take 2-3 weeks to get from JVC
(I do their warrarty in Gander) If it is still available.  It is a GY
chassis.

                                                                    Thanks
for any help

Buck