[TechAssist] Items For Sale

  • From: Quality Video Service <BTSteve@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:22:17 -0500

Hi folks. I have the following items for sale.
If you see something you're interested in, make me an offer.

1  Bogen tripod, heavy duty 3066 fluid head and 3191 legs with dolly and
case.

1  Eiki LC-300 LCD video projector with shipping case. 10 hrs on new
lamp.

2  Barco Graphics 800 CRT video projectors, up to 75 kHz scan rate, good
CRTs.

4  Barco RCVDS switchers with RGB, video, S-video inputs, RGBHV out.

1  B&K 2160 oscilloscope, 60 Mhz, sharp trace.

1  Sanyo TLS 900 time lapse recorder, low time/

Thanks for your time

--
Steve Rumel
Quality Video Service   -   Professional Service for your Audio and