[TechAssist] Re: Isolation transformer question

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:14:19 -0500

Gaetan,
You should spend the $100 for a variable/isolation transformer.
I got mine from www.suburban-elect.com
There are times when you need to try a set at 90vac, when this comes in
handy, also.
Jeff

FAX 1-413-280-0677
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com