[TechAssist] Intermittent Hitachi 50UX7K

  • From: "Tim Poole" <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:22:20 -0400

I am pulling my hair out on this one. This set will work fine for a few
minutes then loose convergence slightly and then work for another few
minutes and loose high voltage. I've replaced the 3 stk4274's and still same
issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I believe I'm probably loosing
a power supply voltage somewhere but cant go any further without schemo
which I'm now downloading. Anyone seen this? I'm trying to finish up on this
by Friday. Thanks, Tim

Tim Poole  pooletim@xxxxxxxxxxx  tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx
dba A-Mobile TV Shop & Precision TV Service
17626 Shady Lane
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019

fax 740-694-1032