[TechAssist] Re: Infocus DLP? (customer called)

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:38:35 -0800 (PST)

This was discussed at length some time back, but
maybe not on this list.
Yes, the big brown truck will come by and pick up
the defective product, repair it at their repair
facility, and bring it back.
It's hard to find much out about this operation.
Apparently, it's been going on longer than we knew,
and is possibly the greatest threat the independent
shops face.
Walter

=====
Walter Wood